FT Position in Sydney – APAC Online Marketing Specialist – Global Leader in Cybersecurity
Start Date: Target Date April 2018
Australiance is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist – based in Sydney – for one of the world’s leader in Cybersecurity, implementing marketing campaigns for online software sales (B2C) to ultimately grow the Asia Pacific Consumer business by improving user experience, customer acquisition/retention and maximizing revenue.
- Industry/Product/Service: cybersecurity – online B2C segment
- Target Market: APAC (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, India, Korea and the Philippines)
- Office Location: Sydney
Key focus will be on campaign execution, reporting and optimization of the consumer lifecycle to achieve higher user ROI and LTV.
- Manage Adobe Test & Target campaigns for online user acquisition and retention. Programs include but not limited to customer registration flows, landing pages, emails and product messaging.
- Improve UX and conversion rates by using Test & Target to develop alternate landing pages. Carry out split tests to further optimize and report.
- Measure and analyze all marketing programs performance and incorporate key learnings into future iterations to further drive growth and retention.
- Manage Content development (research and writing), QC/QA.
Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Autonomous, strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently in a multicultural and international compact team within a fast-changing environment
- Analytical mindset and data-driven combined with a client-centric approach and solid business acumen
- Entrepreneur spirit, proactive, creative, open-minded and fast-learner
- Competencies/Technical skills
- 5 years of web marketing or online marketing experience including testing methodologies, A/B tests, delivering and presenting results.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong expertise in Adobe Experience Manager, Test & Target, Adobe Analytics or similar platform
- Online Subscription model experience – strong plus
- Fluent English
- Apply now through our online application form and precise the job reference “Online Marketing Specialist – 0118”
- We will then review and assess your resume and cover letter
- If you are shortlisted, we will contact you to discuss your experience, motivation and expectations to ensure your profile is aligned with our client’s expectations. Eventually, we will conduct a face-to-face (or Skype) interview to review your profile in-depth and provide you with more details about the role and the team.
- If matching the role and our client’s expectations, you will then be interviewed directly by the client.