Looking for 3 Developers for a 6 months internship in Sydney
Start Date: ASAP
- Tizen OS Developer Intern
To develop a medical alert App for Samsung Smartwatches using the Visual Studio platform with Tizen tools and C#.
- FitBit Ionic Smartwatch Developer Intern
To develop a medical alert App for the new FitBit Ionic Smartwatch using the new FitBit SDK (based on Pebble OS) and FitBit Studio.
- Android Developer Intern
To develop a medical alert App for several Android Smartwatches (including smartwatch with integrated sim card, for autonomous use), using Android Studio.
A. Company description:
- Industry: Healthcare Technology
- Product/Service: Mobile and Smartwatch Apps
- Target Market: Healthcare IT Market
- Office Location: Sydney
This dynamic start-up company is developing mobile and smartwatch Apps for the healthcare market using the new smartwatch technology.
They are looking for 3 developers responsible for the on-going development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices connected to different type for Smartwatches using their specific SDK for development.
Your primary focus will be the development of Smartwatch applications and their integration with back-end services on AWS.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build mobile/smartwatch applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and deploy new features
- Full lifecycle of mobile App development
- Build and publish applications to the Play Store and Apple Store
- Working closely with backend teams to integrate the app with purpose-built APIs
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and with high-attention to detail
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Skills & Experience
- Good English skills
- Knowledge in developing on specific Mobile SDK
- Experience working with Mobile development frameworks
- Hands-on experience in the full lifecycle of Mobile application development
- Knowledge of RESTful web services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Good To Have
- Experience in Smartwatch Apps development
- A portfolio of mobile apps with Smartwatch Apps is a plus
- PaaS services knowledge such as AWS with Laravel PHP framework
- UI & UX experience
- Length: up to 6 months
- Start date: ASAP
- Monthly Allowance: AUD 2000
- Provide a mobile phone and smartwatch
- Working in the latest technologies environments
- In a beautiful sunny Sydney – most particularly near a beach : )
N.B: Must love dogs as the founders have two golden retrievers
F. How to apply:
- Apply now through our online application form and precise the job reference “Developer Internship 1117”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants.
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview. You will present your case study during this interview.
- If successful, you will be interviewed by a Manager from the startup
- If successful, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement.
- The Australiance team will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.