Looking for 1 International Intern for a 6-month internship in Sydney
– Start Date: ASAP –
A. Company description:
Industry: International Logistics and Domestic Transports
Product/Service: International freight forwarding, logistics, customs, brokerage and transport
Target Market: SEA/AIR/ROAD/RAIL freight
Office Location: Sydney
This dynamic company in Sydney is looking for a dedicated International Intern to join their team and work with the Managing Director
As an International Logistics Trainee you are required to take instructions from your colleagues/manager and be educated on the international freight forwarding process as it is practiced within the company.
This role is the entry point to our Solution Specialist team.
- Job Registration
- Import/Export sea/air freight handling
- Cartage coordination
- Customs clearance coordination
- Quote generation
- Supplier liaison and reporting
You will be using CARGOWISE – EDI system to facilitate your duties. You may from time to time be expected to travel for business related meetings/functions which can be local or domestic.
A critical aspect of your role is to provide exemplary support service to your team and potentially customers ensuring their shipments are managed and executed smoothly as well as ensuring all job files are handled without error.
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Analytical skills: awareness, attention to details
- Solid organisational skill including multitasking skills
- The applicant should be extrovert, curious, autonomous, honest
- Willing to discover or know more about global transport, international logistics/business
- Competencies/Technical skills
- Excellent English (verbal and written) skills
- Length: 6 months preferred
- Start date: ASAP
- Monthly Allowance: AUD 665
F. How to apply:
- Fill in our application form and precise the job reference “International Intern 0817”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement 5. We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.