Looking for 1 Marketing and Production Intern for an internship up to 6 months in Sydney
– Start Date: – ASAP
Australiance is looking for a Business Developer, Marketing whizz and production for an amazing cake topper start-up. If you are interested in being fully involved in a great environment and help build the business, apply now!
A. Company description:
Industry: Cake topper company
Product/Service: Cake topper, party signs
Target Market: Mums, Bridal market, Party market
Office Location: Sydney (Ashfield)
- Help define and implement the marketing strategy to grow the business: both wholesale and consumer product lines
- You will be in charge of the current database of customers and will need to organize and work with offers
- You will be responsible for growing the sales: identifying additional partners and business development opportunities (to search for different ways to target people) and market to them.
- You will operate the laser machine that cuts acrylic plastic sheets for products (two days per week).
- You will innovate and redesign the website (updates, creation of new contents, competitive intelligence).
- You will deal with the social media and community management of the company.
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Autonomous, able to work independently and not scared to work by her/himself
- Ability to prioritise, take initiatives
- Entrepreneur spirit, curious, open-minded and fast-learner
- Previous project management, start-up or association experience will be much appreciated (Junior Entreprise profiles for instance)
- Competencies/Technical skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Very good Excel skills
- Excellent English (verbal and writing) skills
- Able to establish and follow weekly and monthly dashboards and reporting
- Length: up to 6 months
- Start date: ASAP
Monthly Allowance: AU$1,000
F. How to apply:
- Fill in our application form and precise the job reference “Marketing and Production intern 1017”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement 5. We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.