Internship in Sydney as an International Business Developer
– Start date: July 2019 –
Australiance is a Sydney-based start up founded in 2010 with three activities:
• A one-stop-shop for expatriates in Australia through the concept Australiance.com
• Coaching and recruitment solutions for professionals willing to start or continue their career in Australia
• Consulting solutions for international companies interested to start or grow their footprint in Australia
To help growing business consulting activities (market research, business development, implementation planning, business set up, temporary management), we are looking for an intern from an international Business School to take on the role of our International Business Development Associate.
Role – Missions:
In a ‘start up’ environment, you will be in charge of the International expansion project of the company. You’ll be managing our customers, partners and contributing to our digital content to ensure high-degree of customer satisfaction, grow our sales, online presence and international customer base.
Reporting directly to our founder and CEO, you will be in charge of:
Business development aspect:
- Liaising with companies which plan to settle in one of the countries we work in
- Finding new prospects
- Assisting Australiance’s CEO to propose and implement consulting solutions for these companies
- Maintaining excellent relationship with our local business partners
- Identifying additional business partners and business development opportunities based on customer needs in several targeted countries
- Leading internal strategic initiatives (business model, product development, competitors’ analysis…)
- Contributing to the company’s strategy and daily strategy operations
- Managing the different websites’ content (one website per country)- testimonials, videos, newsletter…
- Dealing with the social media and community management
• You are currently studying in a business, engineering or journalism school/university and want to perform a 6-month internship in Sydney. You must have full right to live and work in Australia (WHV welcome).
• You are passionate about helping people and have previous experience in sales (ideally by phone).
Being an entrepreneur with a ‘can do’ attitude is a must. You must also have fluent writing and speaking level in at least two languages and excellent project management skills. You are customer-oriented and a fast learner, you are familiar with expatriation processes (international experience is a big plus) and have a passion for Australia. You are a self-driven, highly organised, curious and energetic student with strong communication skills. You love helping others and organising original events. You like selling things.
Languages: English: Fluent – French/Spanish/Italian/German: a strength
IT: Office suite, CRM, MailChimp, WordPress, e-Commerce, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
Duration: 6-month internship, full time
Location: Sydney, city center
Internship compensation: 250$/month + bonus based on performance
Fill in our online application form and precise the job reference “International Business Developer Australiance”