Business development intern
for an Automotive & Property ads startup
Start Date: July 2019/August 2019
Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
A. Company description:
- Industry: Automotive & Property ads on Internet
- Product/Service: Classified ads website
- Target Market: Emerging countries (Africa)
- Office Location: Sydney CBD
Both Business Developers will work on African market, one for property ads and the other one for car ads.
- The two Business Developers will be in charge of the analysis of the market, using the collected data to establish forecasts and dashboards regarding the development of the activity.
- They will be responsible for the sales, for managing the relationships with the local business partners and in charge of identifying additional partners and business development opportunities (advertisement of new offers).
- They will manage the contents of the website (update, creation of new contents, competitive intelligence).
- Finally, they will deal with the social media and community management of the company.
C. Applicant Profile and Competences/Technical Skills:
- Autonomous, able to work independently and not scared to work by her/himself
- Ability to prioritise, take initiatives
- Entrepreneur spirit, curious, open-minded and fast-learner
- Previous project management, start-up or association experience will be much appreciated (Junior Entreprise profiles for instance would be much appreciated)
2. Competencies/Technical skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Able to establish and follow weekly and monthly dashboards and reporting
- English: a good writing is necessary (production of contents)
- French: very good
- Central Africa language is a plus
- Length: 6 months
- Start date: July 2019/August 2019
Monthly Allowance: AU$500
F. How to apply:
- Fill in our application form with the reference “BD 0519”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview.
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees (name and email address) – ideally one academic referee and one professional referee if applicable – for us to conduct a reference check.
- Finally, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.