Business Developer Manager (based in Sydney)
for Software Leader in OOH industry
Start Date: Hired
Australiance is looking for a Business Development Manager– based in Sydney – for an international company proposing the best software solution for the largest Out-of-Home advertising media companies in the world to cope with their rapid expansion in the region.
1. Company Description
- Industry/Product/Service: Software Leader in OOH industry
Target Market: APAC
Office Location: Sydney or Asia
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are responsible for driving sustainable business growth through developing the client base, boosting the sales and building strong relationships with clients and prospects in the Out-Of-Home Media industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Your main responsibilities are:
- working closely with the Managing Director to develop and implement growth strategies and business development plans,
- consistently researching business opportunities, identifying prospective clients and organize business and demo meetings to increase the client base
- building long-term and trustworthy relationships with new and existing customers
- managing a sales pipeline, evaluating opportunities and acting appropriately at every stage of the sales process
- identifying and mapping business strengths and customer/prospect needs
- writing business proposals, negotiating with stakeholders, drafting and reviewing contracts with the management and legal teams
- ensuring you have the latest in-depth knowledge of the platform and its different modules
- conducting Market Intelligence, following industry trends and competitors locally and internationally
- providing inputs and guidance to marketing initiatives
3. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
- You are sales-driven and customer-centric, strongly organized and autonomous; you are able to multi-task, prioritize and solve conflict while working under pressure in fast changing environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (including technical skills) and ability to engage and negotiate with people at different levels in the organisations
- You can conduct software demonstrations without assistance
- You have experience in customer services in a high-tech industry (e.g.: software, telecoms, etc.)
- You have sold Enterprise software like ERP or CRM to large companies
- You have a formal qualification in a proven complex sales methodology.
- You have a good understanding of software development, technology, user experience design, and agile software methodologies
- You have a can-do attitude and ability to self-motivate
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in business development or sales for Software Platform companies (like ERP platforms) with a good track record in designing and implementing business development strategy and developing sales in the APAC region
- Knowledge of the DOOH industry is a strong advantage
- Degree in Business, Sales or Computer Engineering/Science
- Apply now through our online application form and precise the job reference “Business Development Manager 0318”
- We will then review and assess your resume and cover letter
- If you are shortlisted, we will contact you to discuss your experience, motivation and expectations to ensure your profile is aligned with our client’s expectations. Eventually, we will conduct a face-to-face (or Skype) interview to review your profile in-depth and provide you with more details about the role and the team.
- If matching the role and our client’s expectations, you will then be interviewed directly by the client.