Internship in Sydney – Copy Content creation
– Start Date: July 2019 –
Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
A. Company description:
Industry/Product/Service: shipping products and services
Target Market: National pick-up and delivery services for SMEs through franchisee network and e-commerce platform
Office Location: Sydney
This dynamic company based in Sydney is looking for an ambitious marketer that speaks e- commerce fluently to support the Marketing Manager in copy / content creation.
Digital at heart, you understand what drives customers into new technologies, and you can identify their complications during their new journeys. Together with the team, you will strategize the transition of existing customer into their new shipping and e- commerce platform launching December 2018.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist and support in:
● Designing digital marketing content as needed (including for the e-commerce platform, newsletter, brochures, and other marketing materials
● Working closely with external vendors (marketing and advertising agencies, graphic designers) to create compelling copy and content material for online media and print materials
● Navigating through new designs, communications and brand challenges to help smooth the experience of existing customers into our client’s new technology
● Participating to the overall digital marketing strategy of the company’s website
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
● Adobe Suite (creation) professional proficiency: Illustrator, InDesign
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
● Solid organisational skill including multitasking and project management
● Great CRM/Digital marketing/e-commerce academic skills and professional experience are highly regarded
● Basic HTML knowledge
● Length: 6 months preferred
● Start date: July 2019
● Monthly Allowance: AUD 1,500
F. How to apply:
1. Fill in our application form with the reference “CC 0319”
2. We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
3. We will ask you to perform a case study to complete within 3 days
4. We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
5. If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees to conduct a reference check 6. We will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement