Looking for one CX / Customer experience intern for a 6-month internship in Sydney
– Start Date: July 2019 –
Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
1. Company description:
Industry/Product/Service: shipping products and services
Target Market: National pick-up and delivery services for SMEs through franchisee network and e-commerce platform
Office Location: Sydney
This dynamic company based in Sydney is looking for an ambitious marketer that speaks e-commerce fluently to support the Marketing Manager in CX: User interface, User experience and Customer Experience.
The new intern will apply the experience and interface of the new system from a customer and franchisee operator perspective.
Together with the team, you will strategize the transition of existing customer into their new shipping and e-commerce platform launching December 2018.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist and support in:
- Working and performing the interface of the new system/platform of the company from a customer and franchisee operator perspective.
- Supporting all customer experience initiatives to drive CX measurement
- Understanding and prioritizing the work needed to ensure our client exceed expectations of customer satisfaction
- Navigating through new designs, communications, brand challenges, documentation to help smooth the experience of existing customers into our client’s new technology
- Participating to the overall digital marketing strategy of the company’s website
3. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Creative thinking to develop innovative solutions for day-to-day challenges facing customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be both a team player and an autonomous person
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Great CRM/Digital marketing/e-commerce/CX academic skills and professional experience are highly regarded
4. Length and Benefits
- Length: 6 months preferred
- Start date: July 2019
- Monthly Allowance: AUD 1,500
5. How to apply:
- 1. Fill in our application form with the reference “CX 0319”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will ask you to perform a case study to complete within 3 days
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees to conduct a reference check
- We will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- Finally, we will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.