Marketing/Digital Media Intern
for an International Logistics and Domestic Transports company
Start Date: June 2019
Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
1. Company description
- Industry: International Logistics and Domestic Transports
- Product/Service: International freight forwarding, logistics, customs, brokerage and transport
- Target Market: SEA/AIR/ROAD/RAIL freight
- Office Location: Sydney
This dynamic company based in Sydney is looking for a dedicated Marketing and Digital Media intern to join their team and work closely with the Managing Director.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist and support in:
- Creating Presentations / Brochures / Press Releases for the company
- Contributing and participating to trade shows / exhibitions
- Managing the visual content from planning to execution and analysing the impact of the content posted on the company’s performance
- Creating demo videos
- Participating to the overall digital strategy of the company’s website
- Liaising with media and blogs to increase the visibility and brand awareness
- Updating the website and liaising with the web agency as required
- Dealing with the social media and community management
You may from time to time be expected to travel for business-related meetings/functions, which can be local or domestic.
3. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
- Analytical skills: business acumen, figure driven, attention to details
- Solid organisational skill including multitasking and project management
- The applicant should be extravert, curious, autonomous, honest
- Willing to discover or know more about global transport, international logistics/business
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Competences/Technical skills
- Excellent English (verbal and written) skills
- Good Photoshop skills
- Solid Microsoft office skills
- Strong plus: knowledge of E-commerce, Instagram, Google Analytics, Facebook Page, YouTube Channels and prior experience in Social Media and web content management
- Length: 6 months preferred
- Start date: June 2019
- Monthly Allowance: AUD 665
6. How to apply
- Fill in our application form with the reference “Marketing/Digital 0419”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants.
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview.
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees to conduct a reference check.
- We will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement.
- Finally, we will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.