Customer Success and Business Development Intern
For a Tech Start Up – based in Sydney
Start date: ASAP
Australiance is looking for a Customer Success & Business Development intern for an amazing Tech start-up. If you are interested in being fully involved in a great environment and have the possibility to be autonomous in your task, don’t hesitate to apply!
1. Company description
You’ll join the team based in Sydney’s CBD.
This company is creating a SaaS solution that enables organisations to provide a secure communication channel between them and informants, willing to disclose information anonymously.
The challenge lies in creating a product that is generic enough to be relevant to several industries as well as to different applications: their clients include large corporations, medias, schools, government agencies, that are using them to investigate on matters ranging from bullying to honest employees’ feedback, including sensitive tips to journalists.
Another interesting challenge is finding the right balance between the security/confidentiality and the usability.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist and support in business Development / operations aspect:
- Be responsible for account & client management
- Identify business development opportunities: strategies of lead generation
- Market research : you will be in charge of analyzing what the opportunities are in other geographies / for other products or use-cases
- Lead internal strategic initiatives: competition analysis & mapping of clients per competitor
- Post on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter) and on the blog
3. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
- You will understand and appreciate what the business is accomplishing
- Autonomous, able to work independently and not scared to work by her/himself
- Ability to prioritize, take initiatives
- Entrepreneur spirit, curious, open-minded and fast-learner
- Previous project management, start-up or association experience will be much appreciated (Junior Entreprise profiles for instance)
2. Competences/Technical skills
- Excellent English (verbal and writing) skills
- Sales skills
- Tech savvy
- Length: 6 months preferred
- Start date: two positions available, begginning ASAP or in January 2019
It is a non-paid internship but benefits are provided: a contribution to expenses (e.g: food, accommodation, travel) of AUD2,000 per month (depending on candidate’s profile), and other benefits include invitations to sports events and regular team exercise!
6. How to apply
- Fill in our application form with the reference “Customer Success and BD 0219”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.