Looking for a Business development intern (6 months) in Sydney
Start Date: July 2019/August 2019
Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
A. Company description:
- Industry: Automotive ads on Internet
- Product/Service: Classified ads website
- Target Market: Emerging countries (Asia Pacific)
- Office Location: Sydney CBD
- You will be in charge of the analysis of the market, using the collected data to establish forecasts and dashboards regarding the development of the activity.
- You will be responsible for the sales, for managing the relationships with the local business partners and in charge of identifying additional partners and business development opportunities (advertisement of new offers).
- You will manage the contents of the website (update, creation of new contents, competitive intelligence).
- Finally, you will deal with the social media and community management of the company.
C. Applicant Profile and Competences/Technical Skills:
- Autonomous, able to work independently and not scared to work by her/himself
- Ability to prioritise, take initiatives
- Entrepreneur spirit, curious, open-minded and fast-learner
- Previous project management, start-up or association experience will be much appreciated (Junior Entreprise profiles for instance would be much appreciated)
2. Competencies/Technical skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Able to establish and follow weekly and monthly dashboards and reporting
- English: a good writing is necessary (production of contents)
- French: very good
- Length: 6 months
- Start date: July 2019/August 2019
Monthly Allowance: AU$500
F. How to apply:
- Fill in our online application form attaching your resume and cover letter with the reference “Business Development Emerging 0319”
- We will review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- If shortlisted, you will be asked to demonstrate your skills and motivations through a short case study
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- We will assist you to relocate to Sydney