Business Development & Marketing Intern
for a Business management consulting company located in Sydney
Start date: July 2019
Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
1. Company description
Our client is a small yet unique and dynamic consulting firm part of a group listed on the NASDAQ with a Big 4 heritage. Located in North Sydney, this project-based firm provides intellectual capital on demand to some of the biggest and most successful companies worldwide through advisory, project execution and operational support.
They are growing fast and are looking for highly motivated people to join and support their talented team.
If you feel like this challenge is for you, please apply!
2. Responsibilities and missions
Supporting the Business Development Team in Sydney, you will get the chance to gain hands on experience in business development and client relationship management.
This versatile role will include:
- Gathering information on prospects and market-specific data
- Identifying new leads in the Australian market
- Coordinating with international offices for an optimal approach of new targets
- Supporting solution design and project development to meet clients’ needs
- Supporting on Marketing efforts to increase the branding awareness
- Assisting in the reporting of quarterly reviews
- Participating in other ad hoc projects to support the business growth
3. Applicant profile and competencies/technical skills
- Excellent level of English
- Being a team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in Business Development is a plus
- Proficient computer skills require
- Length: 6 months
- Start date: July 2019
Allowance: l,000 AUD per Month + Bonus according to performance
6. How to apply:
- Fill in our application form with the reference “BD&MKG 0719”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees (name and email address) – ideally one academic referee and one professional referee if applicable – for us to conduct a reference check
- Finally, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.