Australiance is a Sydney-based start up founded in 2010 with three activities:
- A one-stop-shop for expatriates in Australia through the concept Australiance.com/australia
- Coaching and recruitment solutions for professionals willing to start or continue their career in Australia
- Consulting solutions for international companies interested to start or grow their footprint in Australia
To support our current activities (professional coaching, relocation services) and growing business consulting activities (market research, business development, implementation planning, business set up, temporary management) on the South America market, we are looking for an intern to take on the role of our Customer Relationship & Business Development Associate on the Spanish-speaking market.
Role – Missions:
In a ‘start up’ environment you will be in charge of managing our customers, organizing networking events and contributing to our digital content to ensure high-degree of customer satisfaction, grow our sales, online presence and international customer base.
Reporting directly to our founder and CEO, you will be in charge of:
- Liaising with our customers on a daily basis to drive sales and high customer satisfaction
- Updating our Customer Relationship Management tools
- Maintaining excellent relationship with our current business partners
- Identifying additional business partners and business development opportunities based on customer needs
- Leading internal strategic initiatives (business model, product development, competitors’ analysis…)
- Organising networking events for our 3 targets: entrepreneurs, experienced and young professionals
- Assisting our Webmarketing Associate (content, customer testimonials, videos, newsletter, Social media…)
- You are currently studying in Sydney. You must have full right to live and work in Australia.
- You want to live a professional entrepreneurial experience within an international team.
Being an entrepreneur with a ‘can do’ attitude is a must. You must also have fluent writing and speaking level in Spanish and English. You are customer-oriented and a fast learner. You are a self-driven, highly organised, curious and energetic student with strong communication skills. You love helping others and organising original events. You like selling things.
IT: Office suite, CRM, MailChimp, WordPress, e-Commerce, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
Duration: 3 months – 20 hours a week
Location: Sydney, city center
Internship compensation: 250 a month – negotiable depend on experience , plus bonus based on performance.
Application Process: Applications are open now until mid May for a start shortly after
2.We will get back to you in under 24 hours (week-ends excluded).