Human Resources Intern
for a Business management consulting company located in Sydney
Start date:June / July 2019
Australiance Talent, the recruiting arm of Australiance is assisting its Australian and international clients to source and hire permanent and internship positions.
1. Company description
Our client is a small yet unique consulting firm part of a group listed on the NASDAQ with a Big 4 heritage. Located in North Sydney, this project-based firm provides intellectual capital on demand to some of the biggest and most successful companies worldwide through advisory, project execution and operational support.
They are growing fast and are looking for highly motivated people to join and support their talented team.
If you feel like this challenge is for you, please apply!
2. Responsibilities and missions
Supporting the Talent Manager, you will get the chance to gain hands on experience by supporting the Talent acquisition and management, the Client Services and Operations departments on daily activities related to Talent.
You will be in charge of:
- Managing the job posting on various channels (job boards, careers pages, social networks, etc)
- Assisting in screening and managing applications
- Scheduling interviews and confirming on-boarding sessions
- Conducting Reference Checks
- Updating recruitment progress in their Talent management tools (add new candidates, upload phone notes and interview reports, update candidates’ status, import Due Diligence related documentations, etc)
- Preparing one-page profiles and formatting CVs
- Other duties as assigned
3. Applicant profile and competencies/technical skills
- Studying Human Resources Management/Business or similar field
- Experience in junior HR/Talent role is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office and familiar with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Good understanding of recruitment full-cycle
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent organizational, presentation and time management skills combined with the ability to think out of the box and strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable, curious and open-minded
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent level of English
- Length: 6 months
- Start date: June/July 2019
Allowance: l,000 AUD per Month + Bonus according to performance
6. How to apply:
- Fill in our application form with the reference “HR 0619”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees (name and email address) – ideally one academic referee and one professional referee if applicable – for us to conduct a reference check
- Finally, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.