Australiance has an internship offer in Sydney as a Full Stack PHP Dev for a startup launching an anonymous reporting platform. Do not hesitate to apply if you are interested in this opportunity!
A. Company description
You’ll join the product team (2 Software Engineers + 1 Product Manager) in a team of 7 in a young tech start-up with offices dominating Sydney’s CBD.
This company is creating a SaaS solution that enables organisations to provide a secure communication channel between them and informants, willing to disclose information anonymously. The challenge lies in creating a product that is generic enough to be relevant to several industries as well to different applications: their clients include large corporations, medias, schools, government agencies, that are using them to investigate on matters ranging from bullying to honest employees’ feedback, including sensitive tips to journalists. Another interesting challenge is finding the right balance between the security/confidentiality and the usability.
B. Competences / technical skills
– A previous experience with PHP/MySQL or any MVC framework is required
– CakePHP knowledge would be a big plus
– Passion for beautiful code: not only respectful of the best practices but can also explain/justify/criticise them
– Git would be appreciated but not necessary
C. Applicant profile
– You will understand and appreciate what the business is accomplishing
– You desire to simplify rather than make things complex
– You have the hacker’s mentality – might sound cliche but they want people for whom nothing is impossible, i.e. there must be ways to simplify/split the problem
– You have a previous experience in a start-up or appreciate this environment
4-6 month-internship starting as soon as possible
Internship allowance of AUD2,000
F. How to apply
- Fill in our application form, and precise the reference, which is “Full Stack PHP 0517″.
- We will get back to you in under 24 hours (weekends excluded)