Web Marketing & Business Development Intern
Start Date: July 2019
1) Company description
Australiance is a Sydney-based start-up founded in 2010 with four activities:
- Consulting solutions for international companies interested to start or grow their
footprint in Australia
- Recruitment services for companies based in Australia looking for interns or permanent
- A one-stop-shop for international professionals willing to start or continue their career
- Organization of startup networking events (StartupAndAngels.com) and B2B
We are looking for an outstanding and experienced intern majoring in Marketing,
Communication or Event Management to manage the organization of our B2B events series
in the APAC region, as well as supporting our B2B Business Development.
With the guidance and assistance of the management, you are in charge ultimately assisting
in growing the business by increasing our online visibility; brand awareness as well as grow
our customer and partner base.
Your key missions are:
- Participate to the overall digital strategy of the company
- Manage our online marketing and communication activities (by creating visual contents,
articles and newsletters) and animate our social media. Acting as Australiance
webmaster, you also update our websites and liaise with our web agency as required.
- Update the company dashboard by monitoring KPIs (sales, traffic, partner performance,
- Support the B2B Business Development of Australiance by identifying new prospects
(clients and partners), assisting the management in building proposals and as required
support the implementation of consulting solutions for these clients and partners.
3) Applicant profile
- You are currently studying in a business, engineering or journalism school/university and want to perform an internship in Sydney. You must have full right to live and work in Australia (WHV welcome).
- You have acquired academic knowledge in web marketing, social media and web
analytics and want to apply what you learned during an internship in a dynamic
4) Key requirements
- You have a can-do attitude, combining strategic thinking and hands on approach.
- You have a strong business acumen and ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
feeling comfortable with interacting with people at any level.
- You have good graphic design, writing and editing skills in at least two languages and
project management skills
- You are a fast learner with knowledge in editorial habits
- You are a self-driven, autonomous, curious and energetic student with strong
stakeholder management and communication skills.
- You are able to take direction and work in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience in Office suite, WordPress, Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn,
Twitter, Youtube, Instagram), Google analytics, MailChimp, Skills in SEO, e-commerce,
HTML, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and iMovie (or alternate video production
- You are fluent in English. French/Spanish/Italian/German is a strong plus
- Length: 6 months preferred
- Start date : July 2019
- Monthly Allowance: 250 AUD
7) How to apply
1. Fill in our application form and with the reference “WBD 0319”
2. We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other
3. We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
4. If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees (name and email
address) – ideally one academic referee and one professional referee if applicable –
for us to conduct a reference check
5. Finally, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
6. We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to