Full Stack Web Developer
for an OoH software startup
Start Date: February 2019
Australiance is recruiting for a fun, fast-paced, exciting company that lives to empower the outdoor advertising industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools.
Our client, original from Canada, has recently opened its Australian subsidiary in Sydney and is looking for talented and dynamic graduate software engineers to join their fast-growing team in Sydney. The position is to be filled as soon as possible for a 6-month period.
1. Company description
- Type of company: B2B SAAS company headquartered in Canada
- Product/Service: Cloud solutions (proposal generation, CRM, contract management, invoicing, reporting…)
- Target Market: Outdoor media advertisers
- Office Location: Sydney based
Reporting to and mentored by their lead developer, you will develop new features or enhance existing ones to always deliver more value and better technology tools to our customers.
You will work with Microsoft’s latest development tools, languages and frameworks including:
- Visual Studio
- C# 6.0
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- Windows Azure SDK 2.7
- Azure SQL DB
This is an opportunity to gain a work experience in a customer-facing environment and understand how a software development company operates and build applications.
3. Applicant Profile and Competences/Technical Skills
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or be in the process of acquiring one.
- Have experience building Web apps using MVC and JQuery
- Know your stuff when it comes to programming languages
- Are very comfortable with HTML5 and CSS3
- Be willing to pursue a career in software engineering
- People around you say that you are autonomous, organized and adaptable
- You like to communicate and explain to others
- You are ready to work at odd hours with people that you never met in person and in different time zones
- You want to work or have a first experience in a start-up environment
- You like challenges and problem solving
- Length: 6 months
- Start date: February 2019
- AUD2,000 per month to cover for your relocation expenses (flight, Working holiday visa, accommodation, health insurance, etc.)
- Australiance will assist you with the relocation process.
6. How to apply
- Fill in our application form and precise the job reference “Full Stack Web Developer”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees (name and email address) – ideally one academic referee and one professional referee if applicable – for us to conduct a reference check.
- Finally, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement
- We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.