Job Offer in Sydney
Customer Support position
3-month contract with opportunity to convert in a full-time position
Looking for a Customer Support officer for a 3-month position in Sydney
– Start Date : ASAP –
A. Company description:
Industry/Product/Service: shipping products and services
Target Market: National pick-up and delivery services for SMEs through franchisee network and e-commerce platform
Office Location: Sydney
Our client provides shipping products and pick-up & delivery services, tailored to small and medium-sized Australian businesses. This mature start-up (18 people at the office) is undergoing important business transformation and is currently developing an innovative platform to promote their new range of mail products. To cope with this new strategic and aggressive development phase, our client is looking for dedicated a Customer Support Officer to join their team on a part-time / full-time basis.
Working closely with the sales and marketing teams, you are part of the Customer Support team, act as an Ambassador of the Brand, ultimately in charge of managing the customer support activities and support the sales growth.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the franchisees in the digital transition of their business (initial phase – 3 to 6 months – Some data entry required)
- Engaging and building relationships with customers (franchisees and end customers) by phone and emails while responding quickly, professionally and efficiently to their questions, problems, etc.
- Providing relevant information to customers in an accessible manner on products, services or others (procedures, etc.) with a problem-solving approach, and transfer to appropriate department when necessary
- Supporting the Sales with new and prospective customers by proposing the products and/or services that could fit their needs and organization
- Recording accurately the customers’ problems and solution provided to maintain the CRM system up to date
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with the day to day business
- Assisting with overall administrative tasks of the business (where and when required)
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- You are detail minded, self-driven and have a problem-solving mindset combined with strong team spirit and professionalism
- You have excellent phone, communication and interpersonal skills and are a genuine “people” person.
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment, are accountable for work outcomes
- Good computer skills required including Excel – experience with a CRM system is a plus
- Length: 3 to 6-month contract / Permanent position also available
- Start date: March 2019
E. How to apply
- Fill in our application form with the reference “Customer Support 0319”
- We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants.
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview.
- If successful, you will be asked to provide us with two referees to conduct a reference check.
- We will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement.
- Finally, we will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.