Marketing Manager – based in Sydney CBD
Start date: ASAP
1. Company description:
Our client provides shipping products and pick-up & delivery services, tailored to small and medium-sized Australian businesses. This mature start-up (18 people at the office) is undergoing important business transformation and is currently developing an innovative platform to promote their new range of mail products. To cope with this new strategic and aggressive development phase, our client is looking for their Marketing Manager.
2. Responsibilities and missions:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you are responsible for driving sustainable business growth through developing the brand awareness, managing marketing and communication campaigns and building strong network and relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
In charge of the entire marketing activities for the company and managing a team of 2, your main responsibilities are:
- Developing the marketing strategy and annual marketing plan in line with company development strategy (including the launch of the new shipping &e-commerce platform in December 2018), sales objectives and brand identity
- Building and managing the marketing budget
- Planning and executing direct and digital marketing campaigns, defining and implementing marketing guidelines
- Creating, planning and executing communication campaigns (newsletter, EDMs, website)
- Managing the creation and publication of all marketing materials and collaterals (BTL mainly but also social media and digital) in line with marketing plan, products & services launches in collaboration with external vendors (agencies, graphic designers, printers, etc.) and other stakeholders (franchisees, partners, etc.)
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adapting the campaigns accordingly
- Organizing events and cobranded activities
- Maintaining effective internal communications (including towards franchisees) to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
3. Profile and skills:
- In addition to an academic degree in Marketing (or Business Administration, Communications or related field) and a creative & data driven mindset, your work experience should include a minimum of 3 to 5 years in 360 degrees marketing role in a B2B Service environment
- You are self-confident, highly organized, detail minded, fully autonomous and self-driven with the strong ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-changing environment
- You have excellent written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate, negotiate and collaborate across all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- You are agile, adaptable, team player and have strong ethical values
- You are proficient in Google Analytics, MSOffice (Excel in particular) and Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Mailchimp, NetSuite, WordPress and HTML skills will be highly considered
Apply now and take this opportunity to join an organisation that has a genuine interest in the recognition of their team members as well as their ongoing professional development.
Competitive base salary, superannuation, discretionary annual bonus
5. How to apply
Fill in our application form with the reference “Marketing Manager 1018″
We will get back to you in under 24 hours (weekends excluded).
Please note that to be successfully considered for the role you must have full working rights in Australia.