Project & Transformation Manager
For a leading Australian Drinks Retail Group
Start Date: ASAP
Australiance is looking for a Project & Transformation Manager with 4-15 years experience in a Top Tier Strategy Consulting firms and retail sector, for one of our clients – a leading Australian Drink Retailer. Do not hesitate to apply if you are interested in this opportunity!
1. Company description
As Australia’s leading drink retailer, our client has identified a number of ambitious strategic initiatives that will deliver the next phase of growth over the next 3 years. In this fast growing and dynamic context, they are looking for their Project & Transformation Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager – Strategy, Customer Transformation and Insights and part of the Transformation team (8-15 people), your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage portfolio of cross functional projects & programs
- Provide project & program management expertise and ability for businesses to flex up and down support
- Set up projects & programs, including: scoping, objectives & KPIs, business case, planning, team setup, funding, project management toolkit, project managers training, etc.
- Support delivery of projects & programs, including: coordination, progress & risks tracking, problem solving and approach adjustments, reporting
- Ensure consistent, pragmatic & high project & program management standards, upskill the project management community
- Act as primary change agents and actively supports collaboration and “Better Together” culture across the company
3. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
- 4-15+ years experience in transformation and project management, and / or consulting
- Deep knowledge of project management, transformation and change management frameworks
- Outstanding ability to manage complexity and turn it into simple and structure solutions
- Ability to identify and pro-actively manage interdependencies
- Pragmatic and result oriented
- Outstanding ability to influence, establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management and large number of stakeholders
- Driven & dynamic
- Knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks is a plus
4. How to apply
- Fill in our application form, and precise the reference, which is “Project & Transformation Manager 0818″.
- We will get back to you in under 24 hours (weekends excluded).