Join the Australiance Team
A. Company description:
Australiance is a company founded in Sydney in 2010 and is the property of PMCG (Pacific Media & Consulting Group Pty Ltd).
Our goal is to help young professionals, expatriates and entrepreneurs looking to launch or continue their career or business in Australia.
Since inception, our interns from international or Australian background have played a key role in the development of Australiance, bringing creativity, fresh pairs of eyes on the expatriation journey and commitment to our values and audience.
Australiance’s activities include:
- Updating Australiance websites and social media interface
- Delivering business consulting and professional coaching services
- Managing existing business partners and identifying new partners
- Organising and promoting networking and casual events
- Connecting Australian companies and international talents
- Producing and editing quality content (written, video, design) adapted to our international audience
Location: Level 4/17-19 Bridge St, Sydney NSW 2000
B. Job descriptions
We are seeking for Australian and international students looking for a 6-month internship in a start-up, capable of taking ownership of innovative projects and who desire to take initiatives and rise to the challenges in a start-up environment.
It is an opportunity for you to have responsibilities in a fast-growing start-up while working in an international environment.
Our current internship offers:
C. Application terms & conditions
Given the high volume of applications we receive, as well as the (small) size of the Australiance team, we have to be very selective in our recruitment process.
We can guarantee that each applicant will be fairly assessed and will be given feedback as to why he was successful or not.
In case you are not successful, you will have learned and we hope that our interview and feedback process will help you in your other applications.
For the benefit of both parties, please be honest and fair in your responses.
D. How to apply?
2. We will then review your resume and cover letter and assess it against other applicants.
3. If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to demonstrate your skills and motivations for the role through a short case study.
4. We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview. You will present your case study during this interview.
5. If successful, we will liaise with your school/university to sign an internship agreement.
6. We will assist you to come to Sydney so you can experience the services we offer to young professionals.
Here is a selection of 3 articles we wrote to help you be successful: