If you are an experienced professional who wants to know everything about the Australian job market, needs a strong follow-up in his Australian professional journey and would like to be part of our networking events, the professional coaching is the perfect offer.
The 3 main obstacles that meet people looking for a job in Australia are the following:
– The lack of local network
– The lack of information about the Australian job market (salary, recruitment process…)
– Or the language or visa issues
How can we help you to define your professional objectives?
We can help you cope with these issues with 5 coaching sessions: 2 sessions led by Leo Denes (founder and CEO of Australiance, consultant at Infosys Portland and Australian citizen) / 3 sessions led by Elisabeth our Australian HR consultant (more than 20 years of experience as an HR manager, Business English teacher, and Finance Manager)
This is the perfect offer to kick off your Australian professional journey. Indeed, to benefit from Leo and Elisabeth’s experience will be a real asset in your job searches. You will have to fill in a form before the coaching to highlight your expectations and realisations.
3 sessions with Elisabeth:
Session 1: Personal review of your resume (structure, keywords, English…) to fit the Australian recruiter’s expectations.
Session 2: Personal review of your cover letter and LinkedIn profile (structure, keywords, English…) to fit the Australian recruiter’s expectations.
Session 3: a Mock interview.
2 sessions with Leo Denes:
– Analysis of your situation: what are your goals and what realisations have you already done to achieve these goals?
– Better knowledge of the Australian job market and its expectations
– A clear action plan to optimize your job searches (websites, schedule of your job searches, and the form Goals/Realisations/Options/Next Steps filled in) according to your field of activity
– You will know how to access to hidden job market
– You will how to identify and connect with recruiters in your industry
– You will know how to pitch yourself to recruiters during interviews
– You will learn networking strategies to increase your job opportunities
– Have the Australiance’s toolbox (Guide CV, Guide LinkedIn, Guide Interviews, list of the 2,000 biggest companies in Australia)
– Integration into our professional and social networks as well as our private networking events
– Regular personal follow-up