Australiance gives you insights about Australian job market
If you are a professional looking for a job who wants to know everything about the Australian job market and be advised to find a job in Australia (how to write a resume, cover letter, interview tips…), the personalised coaching is the perfect offer.
The 3 main obstacles that meet people looking for a job in Australia are the following:
– The lack of local network
– The lack of information about the Australian job market (salary, recruitment process…)
– Or the language or visa issues
We can help you cope with these issues with a 1.5 hour face to face coaching led by Leo Denes, founder and CEO of Australiance, consultant at Infosys Portland and Australian citizen. This is the perfect offer to kick off your Australian professional journey. Indeed, Leo has more than 12 years of professional experience (and more than 8 years in Australia) and a wide professional network based in Australia.
You will have to fill in a form before the coaching to highlight your expectations and realisations.
Thanks this coaching session you will:
– Have a better knowledge of the Australian job market and its expectations
– Have a clear action plan to optimize your job researches (websites, schedule of your job researches, and the form Goals/Realisations/Options/Next Steps filled in) according to your field of activity
– Have a personal review of your resume/cover letter/LinkedIn profile (structure, keywords, English…) so as to fit the Australian recruiter’s expectations
– Know how to access the hidden job market
– Know how to identify and connect with recruiters in your industry
– Know how to pitch yourself to recruiters
– Have the Australiance’s toolbox (Guide CV, Guide LinkedIn, Guide Interviews, list of the 2,000 biggest companies in Australia)
– Be introduced to professionals from similar field of activity
– Benefit from a personal follow-up of your research during 2 months
If you want to know more about Leo and how he can help you, visit his LinkedIn profile and read our testimonials.