You are a young or experienced professional willing to take a new start in your career and Australia is your dream country. But the job market in this country is not as simple as it seems, and finding your dream job demands hard work and a perfect knowledge of the Australian recruiters’ expectations. You need information, advice, and a follow-up to guide your job search and to know how to be successful in your job interviews and negotiation with your hiring company to achieve your dream in Australia and to be sure you hold the keys to your success. Australiance will help you on this path during 6 months, with the aim of you being hired in your dream company.
How will this coaching session help
- 6 coaching sessions: one every month based on your needs
- Have a better knowledge of the Australian job market and its expectations
- Have a clear action plan to optimize your job research (websites, schedule of your job research, and the form Goals/Realisations/Options/Next Steps filled in) according to your field of activity
- Have a personal review of your resume/cover letter/LinkedIn profile (structure, keywords, English…) so as to fit the Australian recruiter’s expectations
- Know how to access the hidden job market
- Know how to identify and connect with recruiters in your industry
- Have the Australiance’s toolbox (Guide CV, Guide LinkedIn, Guide Interviews, list of the 2,000 biggest companies in Australia)
- Be introduced to professionals from similar field of activity
- Know how to pitch yourself to recruiters
- Negotiation techniques for your contract with your hiring company
- Benefit from a personal follow-up of your research during 6 months
- Included in this program if needed: consultation with an immigration agent to identify your visa possibilities needed. Consultation with education agent for your studies, or those of your children, etc.
And of course, we adapt ourselves and our offer to each and everyone we coach, to give him or her the information and the help he needs.
About your coach
Leo Denes is an Australian citizen, who has a great knowledge of the Australian job market and has helped more than 2000 people come to Australia. His advice and network will be for you the key to your success in Australia.