Senior Project Manager / Program Manager (based in Sydney) – Software Leader in OOH industry
Start Date: ASAP
Senior Project Manager / Program Manager––Software Leader in OOH industry
Australiance is looking for Senior Project Manager / Program Manager – based in Sydney – for an international company proposing the best software solution for the largest Out-of-Home advertising media companies in the world to cope with their rapid expansion in the region.
Industry/Product/Service: Software Leader in OOH industry
Target Market: APAC (initial focus on Australia, New Zealand, Thailand)
Office Location: Sydney
Reporting to the Managing Director APAC, you will be responsible for implementing enterprise-wide software solutions for Out-Of-Home Media clients in the Asia Pacific region (primarily Australia & New Zealand), working closely with internal product managers, key stakeholders, and customer project teams to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the Platform.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Gather project requirements including client’s project definition, requirements and business needs to set a clear project scope
- Prepare professional services proposal
- Manage (and update when needed) requirements analysis and all appropriate project documentation
- Manage day-to-day implementation of enterprise software solutions
- Liaise with key project stakeholders, project team members, and customer users, allocate the right resources, provide continuous communication and ensure the team members are updated and engaged
- Proactively identify & report risks or conflicts that may ultimately delay the scheduled product delivery dates, and take the appropriate steps to mitigate those risks, provide proactive solutions and apply conflict resolution techniques to result in win-win outcomes
- Assess, highlight, and clearly communicate the impact of project change requests such as: re-prioritizing deliverables, delayed completion of tasks, increasing project scope
- Maintain an up-to-date project plan that provides near real-time details of the project’s status by analyzing and documenting all existing information on project objectives, deliverables, schedules, project profitability, financial opportunities, assumptions, constraints and dependencies, etc.
- Ensure internal and external team members work harmoniously, following up with the appropriate team should one’s pending tasks be blocked by the other
- Assist the management in the monthly client invoicing process.
Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills:
- You are customer centric, passionate, extremely organized and autonomous; you are able to multi task and prioritize while working under pressure in fast changing environment.
- You have excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills combined with a real business acumen and natural leadership.
- You are willing to travel throughout APAC region on regular basis.
- Competencies/Technical skills
- You have a solid expertise in the areas of software development, user experience design, and agile software methodologies.
- You have a minimum 5+ years professional experience in Software Project Management and implementation for Software solutions for large enterprises. Knowledge of the D/OOH industry a nice plus
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel & Project. Experience in SQL and active PMP certification, Prince 2, Scrum Master or similar a strong plus.
- Apply now through our online application form with the reference “Senior Project Manager / Program Manager – 0419”
- We will then review and assess your resume and cover letter
- If you are shortlisted, we will contact you to discuss your experience, motivation and expectations to ensure your profile is aligned with our client’s expectations. Eventually we will conduct a face-to-face (or Skype) interview to review your profile in-depth and provide you with more details about the role and the team.
- If matching the role and our client’s expectations, you will then be interviewed directly by the client.