Australiance is a Sydney-based start up founded in 2010 with four activities:
- A one-stop-shop for expatriates in Australia through the concept Australiance.com
- Coaching and recruitment solutions for professionals willing to start or continue their career in Australia
- Consulting solutions for international companies interested to start or grow their foot print in Australia
- Recruitment services for companies based in Australia looking for interns or permanent positions
To support our growth on the Spanish speaking market, we are looking for a student to help our Web marketing & Business Development Associate.
Role – Missions:
In a ‘start up’ environment you will be in charge of supporting all our Spanish speaking marketing activities to grow our sales, online presence and international customer base. You will be in charge of:
- Translating from English to Spanish daily editorial content for our social media, website, newsletters and mailing campaigns.
- Collaborating with our business partners to create tips, information product reviews and website reviews for publication on the company’s Spanish pages of the website and social media, as well as in our monthly newsletters
- You are currently studying in Sydney. You must have full right to live and work in Australia.
- You want to live a professional entrepreneurial experience within an international team.
- Gain Australian experience while studying.
- Be part of a passionate, professional team in a high performing environment for a global brand
- Career growth opportunities
- Free access to Australiance events and services.
You must have excellent writing skills in English and Spanish. You are curious and energetic student. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Languages: Spanish: Native speaker – English: Fluent – Upper intermediate level.
IT: Office suite, skills in MailChimp, WordPress, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram advantageous.
Duration: 3 months – 8 to 10 hours a week.
Location: Sydney, city center
Application Process: Applications are open now until the end of August for a start shortly after
- Fill in our online application form with the reference Traduction Spanish 0217
- We will contact you to set up a face-to-face (or Skype) interview